Sunday, September 19, 2010

I Will Live In This Day

(C. Rebekah Gardner, 2008)

V1. As a child I always dreamed of that fairy tale wedding
It’s something that is on every girls mind
I prayed for you night after night
Now that I am here and living it out
I feel like I could just fly

Ch. I always dreamed as a little girl
About being that Cinderella bride
I dreamed of walking down the aisle
And throwing my bouquet
I am finally here; I have made it to this special day
In my white gown and shoes
I waited all my life for this day to come
And now that’s it’s here
I will live in this day

V2. As I walk down the aisle
Illuminated with love in my eyes
I am so happy to find the one to call mine
We hold hands and make a promise to always be together
He kisses me and says
“I will love you forever”

Ch. I always dreamed as a little girl
About being that Cinderella bride
I dreamed of walking down the aisle
And throwing my bouquet
I am finally here; I have made it to this special day
In my white gown and shoes
I waited all my life for this day to come
And now that’s it’s here
I will live in this day

V3. The music starts to play
Hand in hand, he leads the way
I lean into his arms swaying to the love song
We are so in love with each other
I pray that this love will never die

Bridge: We get into the car and leave for our honeymoon
With lights in our eyes and joy in our hearts
What a blessing this day was
Let us always remember to
Love like the day we first laid eyes on each other

Ch. I always dreamed as a little girl
About being that Cinderella bride
I dreamed of walking down the aisle
And throwing my bouquet
I am finally here; I have made it to this special day
In my white gown and shoes
I waited all my life for this day to come
And now that’s it’s here
I will live in this day

No comments:

Post a Comment