(C.Rebekah Gardner, 2009)
Vs. In the valley of despair
Seized by my own trial
That I have fallen in
Held by the devils very hands
He imprisons me there
With lies, that never ends
Bridge: I want the name of Jesus
Engraved all over me
So when I face this trial
I will have a reason to sing
Ch. I put my hope in you
I put my strength in you
The devil has no hold
He comes to steal, kill, and destroy
With the armor
And strength of God
My goliath will fall to the floor
Vs. God’s power is sufficient for me
Look to the cross and see
His death and resurrection
Proved that even death itself
Cannot be nailed to Calvary
Not containable by anything
Bridge: I want the name of Jesus
Engraved all over me
So when I face this trial
I will have a reason to sing
Ch. I put my hope in you
I put my strength in you
The devil has no hold
He comes to steal, kill and destroy
With the armor
And strength of God
My goliath will fall to the floor
Vs.3 Even when I feel weak
God surrounds me with strength
Nothing is too big
That God cannot destroy
The pain that I feel
Is only a shadow compared to yours
Bridge: I want the name of Jesus
Engraved all over me
So when I face this trial
I will have a reason to sing
Ch. I put my hope in you
I put my strength in you
The devil has no hold
He comes to steal, kill and destroy
With the armor
And strength of God
My goliath will fall to the floor
No comments:
Post a Comment