(c. Rebekah Gardner, 2008)
V1. We all are in search of a security; we all just want to feel safe
I need someone to uphold me I need a place to rest
We want to feel the love of others
We want to feel protection
I want to take shelter under your eagle’s wings
Ch. God you are my shelter
You are the place I find refuge take me in your loving care
You are my rock, my foundation
You are my shelter
You are my shelter
V2. How shall I feel when you are my shelter?
The ways of the world shall come and go
People will not always be there for comfort
Yet God is my ever- present help in times of trouble
Ch. God you are my shelter
You are the place I find refuge take me in your loving care
You are my rock, my foundation
You are my shelter
You are my shelter
V3. You are the preserver of life the one that upholds me with your hand
The strength to the weary and the dwelling place
If I walk through the valley, you are with me
If I pass through the fire, I will not be burned
And if I pass through the river, it will not sweep me
Ch. God you are my shelter
You are the place I find refuge take me in your loving care
You are my rock, my foundation
You are my shelter
You are my shelter
No comments:
Post a Comment