Sunday, March 13, 2011

With You

(c. Rebekah Gardner, 2008)

V1. You are the lamp in the darkness of life
In you, I find provision and strength; with you I can overcome any obstacle
You carry me through
You are my rock through the shifting sand
My fortress, deliverer to the end
My shelter, safe place when I need you to be
My stronghold when I am spiritually weak

Ch. With you, I can attack any barrier that stands in my way
With my God, I can overtake this wall that is set in my way
Because God’s way is perfect and his word is pure
All things are possible through him that gives me strength

V2. You reach down from heaven and hold on to me
You rescue me from the waters that overtake me
You give me your shield to win in battle your word that is shaper than swords
You clothe me with you power and strength you empower me with you word
So I can rebuke the devil and live like I’m free

Ch. With you, I can attack any barrier that stands in my way
With my God, I can overtake this wall that is set in my way
Because God’s way is perfect and his word is pure
All things are possible through him that gives me strength

The Lord lives, praise him, praise him
He is exalted among the nations
He is the tower of our salvation
He is the rock in the wind of this world
He is the God of my salvation
Praise the God of Faithfulness

No comments:

Post a Comment